*** All applicants will complete an Eligibility Quiz as a starting point. After completing all questions on the quiz students will have access to multiple scholarships that match their qualifications. Students need to apply for each scholarship individually. ***
Take the Eligibility Quiz Here:
*WCSD's CTE Website posts scholarships monthly*
Here is the link:
*The Nevada Fund has multiple scholarships that you can apply to. Click the link below to view the list of scholarships and then choose which ones you would like to apply to.
Award: Amounts vary by scholarship
Deadline: Deadlines vary by scholarship but most are due in March and April
This is a website that can help LGTBQ students with scholarships
*Apply if you plan to become a teacher*
Award: 75% of tuition cost paid for
Deadline: Look on the university's website for their deadline
Eligibility: Must plan on becoming a teacher, must teach in NV for 5 years after you complete your program, and you must enroll in a teacher preparation program at one of the following colleges:
UNR, UNLV, Great Basin College, Lesley University, National University, Nevada State College, Nova Southeastern University, Sierra Nevada College, Touro University-Nevada, University of Phoenix, or Western Governors University.
*Note: The scholarship pays for 75% of your tuition and you pay the remaining 25%. After you become a teacher and teach in Nevada for 5 years, the 25% tuition that you paid will be reimbursed to you.
For more information, open this document:
The program offers funding for academic fees and other needed services to high school Students in Transition. Scholarships are awarded for workplace certification programs to select graduates.
Visit the TMCC website to view a full list of external scholarship opportunities.